Bonita Bay Celebrates Employees at Annual CARES (Commitment – Attitude – Resident Focused – Environment – Support) Event
Each fall, the Bonita Bay Community Association honors employees with “service awards” for the length of tenure with the company – and 2019 marked some significant milestones, indeed!
Employees from all departments gather to share in festivities; food, raffle prizes, and to receive recognition for their years of service.
- The BBCA welcomed 24 employees to the team (various departments)
- There were four promotions:
- Abby Feliciano – accounting/design review coordinator
- Tom Paulson – irrigation technician
- Shawn Michalkeiwicz – natural area specialist
- Eugenio Pruna – hardscapes
- Celia Seifert obtained CMCA (Certified Manager of Community Association) and AMS (Association of Management Specialist) certifications
- Margaret “Peggy” Kilby was designated “Florida Certified Horticultural Professional” through Florida Nursery, Growers, and Landscape Association.
- 5 Years of Service
- Dennis Adler – patrol
- George Welch – patrol
- Cindy Gibson – grounds (shown above)
- 10 Years of Service
- Juan Reyes – grounds (mowing technician, shown above)
- 15 Years of Service
- Bruce Mattern – grounds (foreman, shown above)
- Jim Warren – patrol
- Norman Kaye – patrol (shown above)
- 20 Years of Service
- Wilson Cypher – grounds (assistant director, shown above)
- 30 Years of Service
- Jerry McPherson – director of design review (shown above)
- Robin Leete – general manager (shown above)
Congratulations to all 2019 recipients!
Special thanks to BBCA Board of Directors Vice President, Joe Calabrese for attending and assisting with the presentations and the grand prize raffle drawing.
Written by Katie Walters